- SWIFT is a contributory investment scheme which allows you to make regular deposits from the convenience of your phone.
- You can make deposits daily, weekly, monthly, or ad hoc.
- Deposits of any amount from GH₵ 5.00 and above.
- Your account number is the same as your phone number
- You earn interest on total deposits made after every month (15% per annum i.e. 1.25% per month)
Introduction: Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of SWIFT.
- By using SWIFT, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our product SWIFT.
- You must be at least  years of age to use our product; by using SWIFT or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age. If younger than 18 years your next of Kin should be a parent or guardian.
- You cannot redeem your investment until you invest with SWIFT for a 3-month period.
- In the case where you redeem your investment before half of your investment tenure, you only receive your principal. i.e. 1-year investment period will receive accrued interest only after 6 months and above.
- All deposits made by Dalex Finance & Leasing Company onto individual Clients SWIFT Accounts cannot be redeemed until 6 months. i.e. prizes, sponsorships, gifts or promotions
- In the case where, client has reached the 6-month period, he/she cannot redeem deposited amount if he/she has not made a top-up deposit of up to GHC100.
- A client is entitled to a loan only after 3 months of investing with SWIFT
- A loan should be paid back in full before investment matures.
- In the case where client does not pay back his/her loan before maturity, this would be deducted from their investment before investment is redeemed.
- SWIFT Loans are paid back with 2% interest per month.